donderdag 27 februari 2014

Into the deep....

Hi every one !

Allthough the winter may almost be over, the nights can still be very chilly.

So I decided to design one more crochet pattern for a hot water bottle cover.



Take this little whale with you to bed and you will no longer have cold feet to keep you from a good night's sleep !

He will also keep you company on the couch if you wish to. 



This cover is made of acrylic (worsted weight) yarn, suitable for crochet hook G (4 mm).

The tail may look a bit intruiging to make, but in fact this is an easy pattern that works up fast.

More info and pictures can be found HERE. (Etsy)  

Or HERE (Ravelry) 

It has a button closure at the back side for easy inserting. 


Thanks for reading and I hope you will all have a nice day ! 

Happy crocheting ! 





4 opmerkingen:

  1. So cute! :) I love his cool, laidback look :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. WOW this whale hottie cover looks just like my ZippityDOodah NZ whale hottie cover.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. How funny ! I'll go and google for that whale, you made me curious, hehe !

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen