zaterdag 31 mei 2014

Snail Tissue Holder Crochet Pattern

Wow, it's been a while since I posted here .

Because of all the busy-ness in my day time job as a florist here in my little home town
I could hardly get any crocheting done. 

I crocheted just as slow as a snail would go. ;-)

But finally here it is, my brand new crochet pattern Snail Tissue Holder.


Wouldn't this cutie look good on your night stand, or anywhere you want it !

It's crocheted using soft acrylic yarn (DK / 8 ply) and crochet hook E (3.5 mm)

The snail's shell can hold an entire package of tissues, coming from a square box of tissues.

You can find more pictures and information about this pattern in my 

Ravelry Store    or     Etsy Shop




Thanks for reading !

I hope everyone will have a nice and sunny weekend ! 

Marjan. 


2 opmerkingen:

  1. Wat een schatje,alleen niet echt handig voor de gangbare rechthoekige tissuedozen lijkt mij eerlijk gezegd ;-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Klopt, deze is ontworpen voor (de inhoud van) een vierkante tissue box. ;-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen