vrijdag 11 juli 2014

One more pattern update.

Hi everyone !

Do you remember these 2 little bunnies ?



Ever since I had made them I wasn't totally satisfied with their faces.
Some how they seemed to be a little sad looking.

Yesterday the weather was so hot and I was so tired from working extra hours again in the flowershop this past week, I decided to get settled on the coutch and allow myself a relaxing afternoon. :-)

I took those 2 bunnies out and told them it's about time to get a smile on their faces ! 



 And voila ! 
Don't they have some cute happy faces now !  :-)

The updated and renewed patterns are listed in my shop again. 

You can find more pictures and info about the pattern HERE




Wishing you all a nice weekend already ! 
Hope you're having fun where ever you are !

Marjan. 



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen