donderdag 18 december 2014

Wishing you all ....

A Happy Holidays off course !




Christmas is just around the corner and I'm sure everyone must be busy with Christmassy stuff.
Wether it's completing or wrapping up Christmas gifts, preparing grocery shopping or deciding what to wear, hopefully you're enjoying all that needs to be done ! 




But remember, whenever you're stressed out by all the Christmas stuf that needs to get done, just sit down and allow yourself to do some relaxing crochet ! :-)

This blogpost will probably be the last one from me this year, I also have some busy days ahead.

Although I didn't have that much time to crochet lately and the next couple of weeks will be filled with lots of different things to do, I'd like to show you just a little sneak peak of my next new design.
Hope to have it finished real soon ! 




Well again, Happy Holidays to all of you !

Take care everyone, stay healthy and keep crocheting !

Hope to see you again in the next year.
Thanks so much for reading my blog !

Marjan. 






Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen