donderdag 7 januari 2016

Hi again !

Hi again !
 Wishing everyone a very happy and healthy New Year !
May we all have lots of time to do crafty things, hehe. ;-)
 
I know I know, I'm late.....
I have been cought up in my work at the flower shop during the busy Christmas season.
Think it probably was the bussiest Christmas ever !
 
But here I am again and I a have a new crochet pattern to show you all. :-)
It took quite some time to create this one because I was lacking time to work on it.
So it was going really slow, but I think it was worth the wait; I believe this cute little Mini Cooper inspired car turned out just right !


 
If you'd like to see more pictures or want to know more about the pattern,
you can find all info here :
 
 
 
 
Well, I hope you like my new design. :-)
 
Now quickly off again to continue working on a new design !
I hope I can show you more soon.
 Thanks for reading my blog !
 
XXX Marjan.



4 opmerkingen:

  1. Hij is weer gaaffff!
    Oh en natuurlijk een heel gelukkig nieuwjaar ook voor jou.
    Liefs, Wendy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Haha, dank je Wendy !
    Liefs, Marjan.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Deze blog toevallig ontdekt en wauw!!! Heel leuke creaties!!!
    Ik blijf je volgen om te genieten van al dat moois.

    Groetjes, Tinne

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Dank je Tinne, voor de complimenten !
      Jij hebt ook een mooie blog, ik ga je volgen. :-)
      Groetjes Marjan.

      Verwijderen